He was once relevant. She once a household name. He once recognizable. She a has-been. The unstable daily grind of the 98%. Only 2% of Union actors make a living, while the other 98% struggle each day for that next job. A business built on false hope and broken dreams, stardom is far and few between. The real struggle is rarely talked about or even seen by most outside of Hollywood. Host Kurt Caceres is joined by fellow actor, Greg Serano, to tell the world what really happens behind the closed doors of the Hollywood machine. Auditioning in a room full of producers. Getting callbacks. Then rejection. A career that tests the human spirit; physically, mentally and spiritually. Where being judged for being to tall, to short, to fat, to skinny, to dark, to light, to ugly, to pretty, is to normal. The only business where looks often trump talent, and nothing is guaranteed. From casting couches to casting offices. From jaded veterans, to fresh faced rookies just out of theater school. There is nothing in the business they haven't seen nor experienced, and now they are sharing it with the world. Raw, real and never sugar coated. They tell it like it is. In your face. The truth. Though it often hurts, it always opens our eyes to the stark reality we live in. Hollywood is built on broken dreams, the foundation for celebrity and influencer pop culture across the world. What's Your Name Again?