Welcome to Hubhopper (a venture of Parijat Innovations Pvt. Ltd., hereinafter referred to as Hubhopper)!
To ensure a harmonious and fruitful relationship between us and our Website/App (hereinafter referred to as WebApp) users we are providing the terms and policies that shall govern the usage of our WebApp.
- You approve and accept this agreement by the accessing the WebApp.
- You can accept this agreement only if:
- You are above 18 years of age,
- You are eligible and mentally capable to execute a binding contract with Hubhopper pursuant to accessing the WebApp; and
- You are not legally barred from accessing the WebApp.
DESCRIPTION OF CONTENT
- The content that is provided to you through this WebApp contains:
- audio clips;
- audio-visual clips;
- news etc.
- The above-mentioned content is provided to you in bite size and are provided free of charge via free distribution services.
- The content provided to you via this WebApp may not be wholly owned by Hubhopper and Hubhopper does not claim any ownership rights for the same. Hubhopper may also provide the content to its users through its allied partners and Hubhopper shall not take liability for the content that is not owned by it.
- Hubhopper shall also be providing Hubhopper Original Content, for which Hubhopper shall own all the rights.
- The content provided to you via this WebApp is discovered by Hubhopper and its community. Copyright is owned by the publishers and content creators, not Hubhopper. Audio is streamed from the host servers.
- Hubhopper grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to access this WebApp.
- In order to provide access of the WebApp to you, we may request you to register and/or provide and /or confirm information about yourself. We trust that any information provided by you will always be true, accurate, complete and updated.
- The content displayed on the WebApp is for your non-commercial, non-legal and personal use. You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works of, or publicly display any content displayed on this WebApp.
- We may stop provision of the WebApp (or any part of it), permanently or temporarily, to you or to users generally or may modify or change the nature of the WebApp and/or these terms at our sole discretion, without any prior notice to you. Your use of the WebApp following any such modification constitutes your deemed acceptance to be bound by the Agreement (or as it may be modified).
- The WebApp is currently accessible via computer or on a mobile phone or through its allied partners and in future could be accessed through other mediums as well (collectively called “Devices”), and the downloading of its Content and Services can only be accessed through a valid internet connection. Hubhopper is not responsible for any unavailability of Content and Services due to connectivity issues, therefore, you are solely responsible for checking with your Internet Service provider to make sure a valid internet connection is available for your device(s). Nevertheless, all use of the App and related services must be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
As mentioned above we may require the users to register themselves to avail certain section of the WebApp, and Hubhopper will not permit:
- Any other person using the registered sections under your name.
- Access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE
- You will not use the WebApp, or any content provided thereof for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- You will not use the WebApp, or any content provided thereof for any legal purpose.
- You will not access (or attempt to access) the content provided through the WebApp by any other medium other than through the WebApp, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate written agreement with Hubhopper.
- You will not redistribute, sublicense, rent, publish, sell, assign, lease, market, transfer, or otherwise make the WebApp or any component or content thereof, available to third parties.
- You will not circumvent or disable any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the WebApp; remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright notices) on any portion of the WebApp; and not use the WebApp in a manner that threatens the integrity, performance, or availability of the WebApp.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the WebApp or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users.
- You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic devices, or manual process to monitor or copy our WebApp or the Content without Hubhopper's prior written permission.
- You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the WebApp or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the WebApp in violation of the export control laws and regulations of India.
- You will not attempt to or engage in any activity that may:
- collect information about other users of the WebApp for any illegal or unlawful purpose;
- create any user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses for using the WebApp;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature through the WebApp;
- use the WebApp in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair, or undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to, any of the servers, networks, computer systems or resources connected to any of the servers connected, directly or indirectly to the WebApp, or interfere with any other third party's use and enjoyment of the WebApp;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the WebApp; or
- obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available, in the opinion of Hubhopper, through the WebApp.
- You will not impersonate another person or impersonate, guide or host on behalf of, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including, but not limited to our officials, employees, agents, partners, affiliates, dealers and franchisees.
- We may have to terminate your access to the WebApp if:
- collect information about other users of the WebApp for any illegal or unlawful purpose;
- We are required to do so by any law (for example, where the access to and/or provision of the Web to you becomes, unlawful);
- The third party, if any, with whom we offered the WebApp to you has terminated its relationship with us or ceased to offer the related services to us or to you;
- The provision of WebApp to you, is no longer viable or feasible for us; or
- You are a repeat infringer of this agreement.
- We may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without notice and may procure disabling your access to the WebApp and/or barring you from any future access to the WebApp.
- When this Agreement comes to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and Hubhopper have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Agreement has been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
- Your use of the WebApp is and at all times shall be governed by and subject to the laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by your access of the WebApp.
- Hubhopper does not owns and retains all the Intellectual Property Rights with respect to the content made available to you through the WebApp but only owns the intellectual property with respect to the content which is owned by Hubhopper.
- The trademarks, brands and service marks under which the WebApp is run are the property of Hubhopper only and it owns all the copyrights and database in relation to it
- The WebApp or any underlying technology or software used in connection with the WebApp may contain rights of Hubhopper or its affiliates or any third party. For use of any third party’s intellectual property, you may need to get permission directly from the owner of the intellectual property.
- The users are expected to respect and protect the intellectual property rights with respect to the content provided on the WebApp irrespective of the ownership.
- Hubhopper respects the intellectual property rights of others and does not hold any responsibility for any violations of any intellectual property rights by you.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords, you use to access the WebApp. Accordingly, you are solely responsible for all activities that occur with your device. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your device, you will notify the relevant authorities as soon as possible
- The Provider does not represent or warrant that the App will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected.
- The Provider does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the App will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable.
Hubhopper has not reviewed all the sites linked to its WebApp and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hubhopper of the site. The liked sites are not under the control of Hubhopper and use of any such linked WebApp is at the user's own risk.
In no event shall Hubhopper be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hubhopper, even if Hubhopper or a Hubhopper authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
To the extent authorized by law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hubhopper, its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from or arising out of (a) your violation of the Terms, (b) your use of any of the services.
The materials on Hubhopper's WebApp is provided "as is". Hubhopper makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. In furtherance Hubhopper shall not be liable for any misuse or data theft because of your use of the WebApp. Hubhopper also does not warrant that the functions contained in the WebApp will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
In the event of any dispute, controversy or claim of whatsoever nature arising under, out of or in connection with or relating to interpretation, enforcement or performance of the terms and conditions of this agreement, such dispute, controversy or claim shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate such dispute, controversy or claim.